Human ResourcesJob Types: Permanent, Part Time
Waldan Gardens is an industry-leading growing and greenhouse operation located in Wainfleet, Ontario. Our family-run business takes pride in all we do and it shows - efficiency, automation and productivity sets us apart and will allow us to continue to grow our business. Quality-driven production is non-stop, as our team is always looking ahead and innovating. Our customers count on us to have inventory at a moment’s notice and we can deliver. Each week we are planting, preparing and caring for the next order. Proven quality is what sets us apart in our marketplace. We strive to develop a winning culture and believe strongly in investing in our people and technology. We continue to attract people who want to contribute and show initiative through shared accountability.
We have an immediate opening in Human Resources within our all-star lineup. If you share these qualities of excellence, we would like to meet you!
Part Time: Averaging 6-10 hrs per week
As part of our team you will be focused on:
- Development of the WSIB Excellence Program
- Administration of F.A.R.M.S – Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program.
- Expansion of Wage Matrix and staff development through coaching, performance management, training, and goal setting.
- Development and documentation of on-boarding process and HR policies and procedures.
- Supporting a safe and efficient work environment – Lead weekly safety/HR presentations.
- Creation and execution of content calendar focused on timely execution projects and milestones.
- Support management team through employment process
- Stay up to date on HR and industry trends; provide advice to management staff regarding compliance and best practices
- Proven knowledge within an HR role
- Experience within a JHSC
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
Waldan Gardens welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Applications can be sent to Chris@waldan.ca