Order Entry / Sales Support:Job Description/Duties
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain a sales relationship with our current business to business customers, communicating availability, pricing, staging, and promoting an orderly sale of current and future availabilities.
- Learning our Plant Partner Enterprise software will be required to effectively manage sales inventory and production.
- Communication of goals between sales and the greenhouse.
- Establish priorities to accomplish tasks.
- Collecting, organizing, and prioritizing of orders.
- Data entry, printing labels and UPC's.
- Follow through of cancelations and price adjustments.
- Assistance may be required to trouble shoot discrepancies.
Core Skills/Abilities required:
- Strong interpersonal skills are required for effective communication that produces results.
- Reading, comprehension and interpretation of instructions.
- Optimistic and a strong team player
- Problem solver with a high level of self-motivation
- Accountable for targets - Completion of orders to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate an attention to detail and display initiative. This may entail evaluating your work priorities with those priorities around you, assisting where you are most needed.
- This position requires a future based commitment to train others, sharing the knowledge and skills that have allowed you to become successful.
- Monday – Friday.
- Start time 7:00am.
- End time varies based on productions needs (3:00 - 4:30pm).
- Compensation based on level of experience and current skill sets.
- Remote work (from home) is not available.
- Could lead to other full-time employment
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Email: Hr@waldan.ca to apply
Our mission statement defines how we interact and communicate as a team:
I have chosen to pursue excellence's and will be an example within the industry. Efficiency, automation, and productivity set us apart, and will allow us to grow the business. We have created an atmosphere built on open, honest communication and respect for one another. I have accepted the challenge.